Skip to content
How it works
The portal automates articulation, application, and admissions to help students enroll in the best pathway, based on major, time, and cost for completion.
1. Upload Student Info
The portal uses data from participating two-year schools’ SIS to show estimated transferrable credit hours and cost of completion (less estimated eligible financial aid) for all available degrees in the program. This allows students to select the best pathway possible.
2. Students Apply
Students apply and (if qualified) are instantly accepted through the system, and can begin interacting directly with interested schools, which will provide an official award letter and schedule.
3. Student Are Accepted
Students approve the release of their transcript and other required information via their two-year school, and begin taking classes at their four-year school.
Benefits to Participating Pilot Schools
- Offer your students an incentive to complete their Associate Degree
- Track by major the Associate Degree alumni that go on to earn bachelor’s degree
- Validate the transferability of your students’ General Education and upper-level courses
- Seamlessly and securely transfer data from your Student Information System (SIS) to the four-year university’s SIS
- If desired, continue providing academic and advisory services to your alumni